Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome to Cranium Cram!

Cranium Cram is just that, a cram session on sports, religion, entertainment, politics and technology. If you missed it somewhere else, you can definitely find it here. I not only give facts, but my personal opinion on several different parts of today's culture. I may be young, but this day and time, what it think counts! :) Seriously, Cranium Cram is just my way of letting it all out. My comments may be thought-provoking, they may be emotion-triggering. Please, take nothing personally and feel free to give your opinion because I surely give mine.

3 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting post. Obviously you are going to use your blog for more than school matters and that is pretty cool. I cannot wait to read what you blog. Have a nice day.
    -Nash Carey-Ewend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! I'm sure it'll be really interesting... not just technology too! Love it!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice title for your blog. I will certainly look at your blog whenever I can to see your opinions about today's culture and whatever facts you have in store.

    ReplyDelete